Ceramides are natural lipids which make up a major component in the surface of our skin’s structure. In simple terms cermides are part of the “glue” that holds the surface of our skin all together. They are naturally found in our skin’s outer layer. It is one of the important elements that helps the skin retain moisture, and keeps it plump. Low ceramide levels… equals low moisture levels… which equals less elasticity… which leads to wrinkling. And, like many other things in life, our bodies produce less cermides as we get older.
Phytoceramides are the plant-derived equivalent of ceramides, a lipid that keeps your skin hydrated and plump. Supplements with phytocermides are mostly obtained from wheat or rice. Actually, ceramides are found naturally in many foods, especially wheat flour. Sphingolipids, which contain ceramides, are present in large amounts in dairy products, eggs and soybeans.
Top Benefits Of Phytoceramides
- Phytoceramides have been proven all-natural, effective, and completely safe to use by FDA in the US.
- A Natural Supplement – replenishes and restores the ceramides found naturally in the skin.
- Fast acting – results are visible within a matter of weeks.
- Lifts, moisturizes, and restores elasticity of the skin, reducing lines and wrinkles for a more youthful glow.
- Proven Effective – Phytoceramides have been scientifically proven, and are backed by real reviews and testimonials.